Medical projects require a vast amount of expertise from the contractor. Intimate knowledge of codes and regulations to which medical facilities must adhere are of the utmost importance. Greene & Associates employs knowledgeable craftsmen and managers that have experience in these types of facilities. We have performed over thirty-five medical projects of various intensities, the largest being in excess of $4 million. Mechanical systems involving temperature and humidity control, outside air requirements, infectious control, and medical gases are just a few examples of the complexity of the mechanical systems that require a high-caliber mechanical contractor.
- Emanuel Medical Center Gero-Psych Renovation, Swainsboro, GA
- Upson Regional Medical Center-Wellness Center & Laboratory, Thomaston, GA
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Albany, GA
- Center for Ambulatory Services, Navicent Health, Macon, GA
- LTACH 3rd floor renovation, Doctorâ€™s Hospital, Columbus Regional Medical Center