Old Governorâ€™s Mansion, Milledgeville, GA
This facility was originally constructed in 1839 for $50,000 and underwent a $14 million restoration in 2001 along with a welcome center and catering kitchen to be the museum for Georgia College and State University, the campus it resides on. During this project, Greene & Associates installed updated plumbing and HVAC systems, which were previously minimal within the mansion.
- Contractor: Garbutt Construction, Dublin, GA
- Architect: Lord Aeck & Sargent, Atlanta, GA
- MEP Engineer: Andrews, Hammock, & Powell, Macon, GA